New Student Enrollment Required Documents

All of the following must be presented at the time of enrollment:


  • Withdrawal form from previous school


  • Discipline records (including any pending disciplinary actions)


  • Attendance records (including any pending truancy issues)


  • Unofficial transcript (Woodland High School will request the official transcript)


  • Current grades (if transferring during the school year)


  • Last report card (if 9th grade summer enrollment)


  • Court-appointed guardianship documentation


  • Birth Certificate


  • Social Security Card


  • IEP (if applicable)


  • Immunization Documentation


  • Proof of Residency (ALL of the following are required:
  1. Copy of your most recent electric bill
  2. Copy of landline phone bill
  3. Lease/Rental Agreement (please include contact information and dates of residency)